枫雨轩

晨光里的早春

294 浏览
字体 -
标签:

小老虎的中文老师布置了一项额外作业,那就是写一首和春天有关的诗,好的作品将有机会拿到电台播颂。

小老虎跟我说“妈,写诗可以,但我需要先用英文写。”于是就有了下面的中英文对照版:

Early Spring In the morning light

晨光里的早春by 小老虎  

As I wake up,  I stared at the ceiling.

醒来的时候,我望着天花板发呆。

I heard unfamiliar sounds coming from the window.

一阵陌生的声音从窗外传来,

Yet it gave me a good feeling.

给了我一种莫名但美妙的感觉。

When I opened the curtain, there was a heavenly beam of light,

当我掀开帘子,一束圣洁的光,

Gleaming down from my window,

从窗口落下一地细碎亮片。

My eyes were wide opened in excite.

眼睛因为兴奋而睁得老大。

Birds were singing on branches of sprouting trees,

小鸟在打着骨朵儿的树枝上歌唱。

Daffodils bloomed out of the snow,

娇艳的水仙,雪中绽放。

The beautiful Sun was rising up from the east,

美丽的朝阳,东方升起。

New patches of green grass replaced the snow,

白雪渐渐消融,草色方才显露。

A flock of geese were high up in the sky,

一群大雁,从头顶飞过。

Spring has finally come!

春天,你终于来了!

 

分享博文至:

1 条评论 »»


  1. 评论 | 2012年3月18日 06:57

    哇!小老虎中英文都很棒耶!问候周末好!^_^

发表评论 »»