贝克工作室

贝克及贝克著作:原则一: “述而不作”,为何?天下之理尽言矣.用现代语言讲给你听;原则二:”著而必精”, 为何?天下文化混化归一,条分理清再上一层楼.

美式地道口语(10):耍嘴皮子

字体 -

美式地道口语(10):耍嘴皮子

本集来换换口味吧, 大家知不知道怎么样用英语来表达你很喜欢一个女孩子呢? 如何讲一些让女孩子感动的话呢? 不过我收集的这些会话, 并不是十分浪漫, 却是有点耍嘴皮子的痞子味道… 就看各位要如何应用了.

1. Do you have a quarter? Because I promised I would call my mom as soon as I fell in love.
你有零钱吗? 因为我答应我老妈当我恋爱时要立刻打电话给她.

2. Milk does a body good, but DAMN how much milk you’ve been drinking?
牛奶对身体有益, 但我的老天, 你到底喝了多少啊?

3. Do you believe in love at first sight?
你相信有一见锺情这种事吗?

4. I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
我把我的电话簿弄丢了.. 我能用你的吗 ? ( 双关语, 其实是跟对方要电话)

5. It’s awful hot in here, or it is you?
这里真的好热. 或是那是因为你的关系?

6. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together.
如果我能重新排列字母, 我要把 U (You) 跟 I 排在一起.

7. Do you have a map? Because I just keep losting in your eyes!
你有地图吗? 因为我刚在你的眼神中迷失了.

8. If you are a tear in my eye, I wouldn’t cry for fear of losing you
如果你是我眼里的一滴眼泪, 我不会哭因为我害怕会失去你.

9. You remind me of my ex-girlfriend.
你使我想起我的前任女友.

10. My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can’t hold it.
我对你的爱就像是泻肚子一样, 让我把持不住.

11. A. How are you? B: Fine. A: I didn’t ask you how you looked, I asked you how are you.
A: 你好吗? B: 好 A: 我没有问你长的如何, 我只是问你好不好.

12. I am a thief, I am here to steal your heart.
我是小偷, 我是来这偷你的心.

分享博文至:

    目前没有评论

发表评论