看电影,学英文---廊桥遗梦(3)

2007年5月11日 | 作者: spring3 | 496 浏览
字体 -

Chapter 3. The Silver Apples of The MoonChapter 3. The Silver Apples of The Moon 月亮银苹果

( Francesca cuts verdant vegetables in front yard of her house. Robert tidies up stuffs on the truck and carries bags of film back while this time Francesca shreds greens on cupboard. Dinah Washington sings ‘I’ll close my eyes’ waves out in a hidden bitterness way at Chicago station. ) (弗朗西斯卡穿着一身粗布衣服在前院里收割青翠的蔬菜。罗伯特收拾好车上的工具,带回几大包胶卷进门。现在弗朗西斯卡在柜橱上切菜。电台里,蒂娜.华盛顿在幽幽地唱着“I’ll close my eyes” 

Robert: Do you mind if I put some film in the fridge? 我能不能把胶卷放在冰箱里?

Francesca: No, go ahead. 尽管放。

Robert: This heat here isn’t too forgiving. Anything I can do to help? 这里的阳光太强了。有什么要帮忙的?

Francesca: To help what? Cook? 帮什么?帮我烧菜吗?

Robert: Yeah. Men cook. 男人也会烧菜。

Francesca: Okay, sure. 好吧,动工。

Robert: What can I do? 我可以做什么? 

Francesca: You can scrape the carrot. 削胡萝卜吧。

Robert: scrape the carrots. 削萝卜。

Francesca: En, and grade them. Make a nice salad. 然后切丝,做沙拉。

Robert: All right. Like that. How is that? 象这样削,怎样?

Francesca: Good. Very good. 很好,非常好。

Robert: Not bad, Huh? 不坏吧?

Francesca: Don’t forget to pick off the end. 别忘了把头削掉。

Robert: These … Excuse me. I can take the ends off of these too. 让我来……劳驾,这些我来弄。

Francesca: Yes, That’s a good idea. 好主意。

Robert: This way does? 这样是吗?Francesca: That’s good. But don’t use your fingers. Then they smell like … I’ll get you some lemon. 很好,但别用手指去碰。否则会有味道。我拿点柠檬给你。

Robert: Would you like a beer? I’ve got some on my car. 要不要喝啤酒?我车上有。

Francesca: Yeah, I would love a beer. 来一罐也好。

Robert: Anything to get out of a little work. 只要能偷懒一下也高兴。

(Francesca laughs.) (弗朗西斯卡笑了笑。)

(During the dinner, instead of the usual silence that surrounds Johnson family eating, Francesca is mesmerized by Robert as he manages to eat and tell a story. ) (晚餐开始了,罗伯特边吃边给讲故事,把平时家里吃饭时不做声的习惯一扫而光,弗朗西斯卡显然听得很入神。) 

Robert: No, wait a second. It gets better. You got a picture of this: There I am with three cameras around my neck…and I’ve got a tripod and my pants are down around my ankles. 等等,下面更精彩了。你可以想象的画面:我头上挂了三架相机,还有脚架,裤子脱落到脚踝。

I’m behind this bush and then all of a sudden I see this gorilla - a huge gorilla I’ve ever seen, staring right at me… with the most lascivious look you’ve ever seen in your life, I mean more than you’ve seen on any creature with that much hair. 躲在树丛后,突然见到猩猩,是只大猩猩,猛瞧着我,眼神好色的不得了,毛茸茸,外加春情荡漾。

Well, I freeze, of course, that’s what you’re supposed to do. And then it started coming towards me and… 我吓得动弹不得,因为我也只能那样做。接着,她走近我…… 

Francesca (explosive laugh): What? My God (狂笑):怎样?天啊!

Robert: I can’t… 我不能……

Francesca: You’re blushing. 你脸都红了。

Robert: It’s a very painful subject. A very sore, sore subject, really. 真是一个痛苦的话题。一个非常敏感的话题。

Francesca: What happened? 接下来有发生了什么呢?

Robert: We became engaged. 我们订婚了。

Francesca (snacks her leg): You should really…you should write these stories down. (手拍大腿):你应该把这个故事写下来。

Robert: I would, except this a female gorilla and it had on eye shadow … and a little lip gloss on her lips and it was so nice and … we still write. 我原本打算是的,只是这个漂亮的母猩猩,她眼睛上涂着眼影,嘴唇上抹着一点口红,看上去真是漂亮极了,我们现在还在通信。

I don’t want to put this stuff down. I’m afraid … I’m afraid my writing’s little too technical. Yeah, the trouble with being a journalist too long is you stop giving yourself permission to invent. I think I will just stick to making pictures. 我不想把那事写下来,我担心自己写得太匠气了。唉,做记者做久了,慢慢就失去创新的能力了。我还是继续专心制造照片吧。 

Francesca: Yeah, making pictures. I like that. You really love what you do, aren’t you? “制造照片,我喜欢这个说法。你真的喜欢你做的这行吧?

Robert: Yeah, I’m obsessed by it, really. 是的,我到了痴迷的地步了。

Francesca: Why is that? Do you think? 你想是什么原因?

Robert: I don’t know. I don’t think obsessions have reasons. That’s why they’re obsessions. 我也不知道。我想痴迷是不需要理由的。那就是让人痴迷的所在。

Francesca: You sound like an artist. 你说话象个艺术家。

Robert: I wouldn’t say that. National Geographic likes their photos in focus and not too much personal comment. I don’t mind really. I am not artist. That’s one of the curses of being too well adjusted, too normal. 我不认为我是,《 国家地理杂志 》只喜欢有照片就行,不喜欢加个人色彩进去。我并不在意。我不是艺术家。最要命的是我这个人适应能力太强,太过平常

Francesca (supportively): No, I don’t think you’re so normal. (十分支持地):我不认为你平常。

Robert: Really? 是吗?

Francesca: I didn’t mean it that way … in the way what it sounded. I mean, you know. 我不是那个意思,别理解错了。你知道,我的意思是…… 

Robert: Right, that’s all right. We’ll just chalk it up to a compliment and move on. (Change the subject) Did you just love teaching? 没事儿,没事儿,就把它当成一句恭维的话吧。说点别的吧(转换话题),你喜欢教书吗?

Francesca: Sometimes I did. When there was a particular student who can make a difference. I know they’re all supposed to, but they don’t. It’s not true. You tend to single out one or two who you think you can contribute something to. 有时是的。当班你出了个出类拔萃的学生的时候。我知道他们个个都应该出类拔萃,可他们没有。也许那并不完全正确。不过人总是想培育出一、两个英才的。

Robert: And did you? 那你培育出来了吗?

Francesca: I don’t know. I hope so. And one of them went to medical school. 我不知道,希望有。只有一个学生进了医学院。

Robert: Why’d you quit? 那为什么不教了?

Francesca: My children, my kids. And Richard didn’t like my work or so. 为了我的孩子。再说理查德也不喜欢我教书。Robert: But you miss it, obviously. 看得出,你还在怀念那段日子。

Francesca: Yeah, no, I never think about it. Tell me what’s the most exciting place that you’ve ever been in the whole world? Unless you’re too tired to talk about it. 嗯,我也没有过多地去考虑它。告诉我你所到过的地方,哪里最精彩?你要是累了,就当我没说这话。

Robert: Most exciting…you’re asking a man if he’s tired of talking about himself. You haven’t been out much, have you? 最精彩的地方……一个男人永远不会倦于谈论自己的。你没有去过很多地方,是不是?

(Francesca smiles, a little embarrassed.) (弗朗西斯卡笑了笑,有点尴尬) 

Robert: That’s sorry. I didn’t mean to make it some dumb statement. 哦,对不起。我不是说这个话题老套。

Francesca: No, maybe it’s a little dull for you…telling this to some housewife in the middle of nowhere. 是的,对于你来说,在一个什么也不算的乡下地方跟一个家庭主妇谈论这个,可能太无聊了一点。

Robert: And this is your home. That isn’t no where … as not dull. 这是你家,不是什么也不算的地方,也不无聊。

(Francesca smiles again, this time relieved.) (弗朗西斯卡有笑了笑,轻松了好多)

Robert : Let’s see… I guess that I have to say that the most exciting place I’ve ever been to was Africa. ‘Cause it’s another world. 要我说,嗯,我所去过最精彩的地方应该是非洲。它完全是另一个世界。

It’s not just the cultures and the people. That’s great, but it’s the air, the colors from dawn to dusk. 并不单单是文化和人种的不同,那很好,但更美的是空气。还有从黎明到黄昏变化无穷的色彩。 

And there’s something tangible about the whole thing - the cohabitation of man and beast, and beast and beast. Who’ll survive and who won’t and there’s no judgment about it there. 所有东西都有一种触手可及的实在感。人和动物共处、动物和动物相处,物竞天择,没有一个标准来判断。

And you know? There’s no imposed morality. It’s just the way it is. It’s beautiful, really. Just nothing like it. It’s a voyeur’s paradise. 也没有外界强加的道德观念。一切都任其自然,它的美简直是无以伦比。它是探险家的乐园。 

Francesca: I’d love to see that. 我也想去看看。

Robert: There’s a safari. You could ask your husband. 这儿有旅行团。你可以让你丈夫跟你一起去。

Francesca (incompetently): Yeah. (无奈):是的。

(There is an awkward pause between them.) (沉默着,两人有点尴尬)

Robert : Looks like it’s a beautiful evening. Would you like to take a walk? 今晚的夜色真好,出去走走好吗?

(Francesca nods. They walk outside with the moonlight lightening the road. ) (弗朗西斯卡点点头,外面月色四合,他们走在乡间小道上。)

Robert: You’ve got it all right here. I’m serious. This is as nice a place as I’ve ever been. ‘The silver apples of the moon, and the golden apples of the sun.’ 你这儿什么都有了。我说的是真的。这是我到过的最美的地方。月亮的银色苹果,太阳的金色苹果。

Francesca: Yeats. ‘The Song of Wandering Angus.’ Huh ? 叶芝?流浪的安格斯之歌?是吗? 

Robert: Good stuff, Yeats, huh ? Realism … economy …sensuousness … beauty magic. All that appeals to my Irish ancestry. 不错的诗,现实、简洁、感性、充满美的魔力。一切都很迎合我的爱尔兰血统。

Francesca: En. 嗯。

(Walking side by side in silence, Francesca turns back occasionally to look at her house as they get further away from it. She has the guilty feeling and naturally scare of somebody nearby might catches him or her. ) (两个人并排走着,都没有说话。弗朗西斯卡不时回头看看自己家的房子。她有点心虚,担心被哪个爱管闲事的邻居看见。)

Robert: something wrong? 怎么了?

Francesca: No, would you like something to drink? Maybe some coffee? Maybe some Brandy? 没事。想不想喝点东西?咖啡?白兰地?

Robert: maybe some both. 两者都来吧?

Francesca: yes? 呃?

Robert: yeah. 是的。

Francesca: Okay. 好的。

(Francesca is getting the coffee going, and then sets the table with cups and saucers.) (弗朗西斯卡忙着弄咖啡,又摆杯子和茶盘。) Robert: Sure you don’t want me to clean it up? (真的不要我洗杯子吗?)

Francesca: No, I’m not going to wash them now. I’ll rinse them now. Do it later. (不用,这些东西现在不洗,先把它泡着,我晚些时候再做。)

(But Francesca doesn’t join Robert although two glasses of brandy are ready for serve on the table. Something is trembling inside her heart and she is so fearful. ) (可是两杯白兰地都倒好放在桌子上了,弗朗西斯卡却止步不前,心事重重。)

Robert: Francesca.

Francesca: En?

Robert: You are all right? 你没事吧?

Francesca: Yeah.

(Robert takes these two glasses of brandy coming towards and hands her one. ) (罗伯特端起两个酒杯,走到弗朗西斯卡面前,递给她一个酒杯)

Robert : Francesca ?Francesca: What? 怎么了?

Robert: We’re not doing anything wrong, you know. Nothing you couldn’t tell your children about. 我们没有做错什么,我们没有做无可告人的事。

Francesca: Yeah. 是的。

Robert: To ancient evening and distant music? 敬古老的夜晚和远方的音乐。

(This time is not kind of awkward moment, it’s time Francesca has clear feelings that she starts to lose control on the man. (现在不是尴尬的时刻,是让弗朗西斯卡心乱如麻的时候,她很清楚自己正滑向不知名的深渊,在这个男人面前她日渐不能控制自己。

She struggles to say no. She sips a little. Robert says ‘to music’. Well, distant music. Is there anything else could be so nice comparing with distance thing? ) 弗朗西斯卡使劲去拒绝。她小口啜了酒,罗伯特说敬音乐,远方的音乐。是呀,还有什么比远方的音乐还要美好的吗?)

(Carolyn and Michael have come to the almost the end of the first notebook.) (卡洛琳和迈克差不多读到第一本日记的结尾) 

Michael: He’s getting her drunk. That’s what happened. Jesus, maybe he forced himself. That’s why she couldn’t tell us. 他把她灌醉了,就这些了。天啊,说不定他是霸王硬上弓,她也就没有告诉我们。

Carolyn: Oh, he did not. He’s such a nice guy. 他没有,他是一个好人。

Michael: Nice? He’s trying to sleep with somebody’s wife! 好人?他想把别人的太太拉上床?

Carolyn: I don’t think so. Besides, something like that doesn’t make you a bad person. He reminds me of Steve in a way. 不是那回事儿,他没有,那也不能说他是个坏人。他让我想起我的丈夫斯蒂夫。

Steve’s weak, immoral and a liar, but he’s still a real nice guy. He just shouldn’t be married. At least, not to me. I’m hungry. Are you getting hungry? 斯蒂夫懦弱、好社、经常撒谎。但他还是一个好人。他只是不适合结婚,最起码不适合跟我结婚。我肚子饿了,你呢?

(Michael looks at his dear sister in a totally shocked yet new way. It’s all empty understanding for his brother and sister hood and the unexpected shock Carolyn respects strikes Michael so much that he had to reconsider the situation his mother encountered in of which is love and what is the essential part through the surface of the behavior her mother did so. ) (迈克用一种从来没有过的目光看着妹妹,发现这么多年来对妹妹的了解仅仅是空白,他料不到母亲的爱情对妹妹的触动如此之大,迈克不得不重新细细回味母亲的爱情背后竭力想表达的东西) Michael: I had no idea it’s gotten that bad, sis. 我没有想到你们的关系变得这么糟,妹妹。

Carolyn: Please, don’t feel sorry for me. Nobody’s forcing me to stay. 不用来可怜我,没有人来强迫我那样做。

Michael: Why do you? 那你为什么还要维持?

(No answer, Carolyn shrugs her shoulders. Michael has to smiles and the scene is cut back to 1965, Francesca lights her one cigarette. Robert sits in the chair. ) (没有答案,卡洛琳耸耸肩,迈克还以歉意的微笑。画面转回1965年,弗朗西斯卡点了一只烟,罗伯特坐在椅子上。)

Francesca: Do you mind if I ask you a question? 我问你个问题你介意吗?

Robert: No. 说吧。

Francesca: Why did you get divorced? 你为什么离婚? 

Robert: I was never around. So, why’d I get married? That’s a good question. 我经常不在家。可,我为什么又要结婚?真是个好问题。

I guess I needed a home base. Roots. You can kind of get lost when you are on the road a lot. 我想我需要一个家庭基地,作为我的根。人有时候会在路上迷失自己。

Francesca: So what happened? 发生了什么吗?

Robert: I never got lost. I was more at home everywhere than just in one place. Kind of like a citizen of the world. 我从来没有迷失过自己。我在其他地方比在一个地方感觉更自如。感觉象一个世界公民。

Francesca: Must get lonely sometimes. 有时候你一定很寂寞。 

Robert: No. I never indulge in that. I’ve got friends all over the world I can visit from time to time, if I feel like it. 不,我并不苦守寂寞。我在世界各地都有朋友,想的话,我可以随时去拜访他们。

Francesca: Women friends too? 包括女朋友?

Robert: Well, I’m a loner, but not a monk. 嗯,我是一个独行侠,但不是出家人。

Francesca: You really don’t need anyone? 你真的不需要任何人?

Robert: No, I think I need everyone. I love people. I’d love to meet them all. 我需要每一个人。我喜欢人,我喜欢认识人。

Francesca: That’s the thing about Iowa. You tend to meet the same kind of person over and over again. 爱荷华这地方就是这样。你知道那种事儿,你总会碰到那类人……

So … when Mrs. Delaney’s husband has an affair with the Redfield woman the whole town wakes up. 所以,当迪兰妮太太的丈夫和雷家的女主人传出绯闻时,整个镇子都沸腾了。 

Robert: There’s a lot of that going around. It seems to me there’s too much of: ‘ this is mine ‘ and ‘ he or she is mine ‘. There are just too many lines being drawn and the kind of thing. 围老是有这样的事。我总觉得们分得太清了,这是你的,那是我的。泾渭分明了。

Francesca: Doesn’t it scare you? Being alone? 你害怕孤独吗?

Robert: I don’t think so. I think I embrace the mystery. 没觉得,我想我包容神秘。

Francesca: Do you ever regret it? 你后悔吗?

Robert: What? 后悔什么?

Francesca: The divorce, I mean. 我是说离婚。

Robert: No. 不后悔。

Francesca: Do you ever regret not having a family? 甚至包括没有家庭?

Robert: Not everyone’s supposed to have a family. 并不是每个人都要有家的 

Francesca: But how can you live for just what you want? What about other people? 可是象你这么任性怎么生活啊?别人怎么办?

Robert: I told you, I love other people. 给你说过我爱其他人的。

Francesca: But no one in particular. 可是没有一个特别的。

Robert: But I love them just the same. 但是我同样地爱着她们。

Francesca: It’s not the same. 不一样。

Robert: I know it’s not the same, but what you’re saying is it’s not as good, it’s not normal, it’s not proper. 我知道并不完全一致,可问题是你的意思是说没它好,没它正常。

Francesca: That’s not what I am saying. 我不是那个意思。

Robert: I have a little bit of a problem with this American family ethic that seems to have hypnotized the whole country. 国人的家庭观念麻醉了整个国家,我很讨厌那种观念。

I guess you probably think of somebody like me is a poor displaced soul who’s destined to wander the planet but not having a TV set or self-cleaning oven. 我想你们会把我当成一个到处流浪、居无定所的家伙,命中注定要到处流浪,连电视机、烤箱也没有 

Francesca (irritated): Just because someone decides to settle down to have a family doesn’t mean they’re hypnotized. Just because I have never seen a gazelle stampede doesn’t mean I’m not asleep in my life. (大怒地):定居安家根麻醉催眠是两回事儿。没见过奔跑的羚羊,并不是说我这辈子都在醉生梦死。

(Robert is challenged and shocked a little.) 罗伯特给震住了,或者说,在他生命你,第一次真正地被一个和他智商相等的女人克住了,他非常吃惊。)

Robert (ask a stupid question): You want to leave your husband? 问了一个傻问题):那你想离开你丈夫吗?

Francesca (pause then angry): No. Of course not. (一愣、怒):不,当然不想 

Robert: I’m sorry about that. I apologize. 对不起,抱歉。

Francesca: What made you ask such a question? 你怎么会问这个问题?

Robert: I thought that’s what we were doing. Asking questions, it was stupid, I am sorry. 们不是都在互相问问题吗?不好意思,我问的太浅薄了。

Francesca (defensive): No, I thought we were having a conversation. You ask me these questions. You are reading all these meanings in to it. It’s meanings that I must be too simple to understand or interpret or something. (防范地):我们是在聊天,你问这个问题,是不是意味着我太浅薄不能领悟其中的意思?

(Yet she is a sentimental woman also. ) (弗朗西斯卡同时又是个敏感的女人)

Robert: I’m sorry, I apologize. Well,

Roseman Bridge is at dawn, I guess I’d better be going. 对不起,嗯。天亮了,我想我该走了。

Francesca: Look, I’m sorry. 对不起。

Robert: No. I apologize. You must forgive me. That was a very indiscreet question. It was just dumb. 对不起,你必须原谅我。我问了一个轻率的问题。

(Both are same sentimental mind.) 两个冤家,心思缠结,总难丢下Robert: I’m sorry about that. I apologize. 对不起,抱歉。

Francesca: What made you ask such a question? 你怎么会问这个问题?

Robert: I thought that’s what we were doing. Asking questions, it was stupid, I am sorry. 我们不是都在互相问问题吗?不好意思,我问的太浅薄了。

Francesca (defensive): No, I thought we were having a conversation. You ask me these questions. You are reading all these meanings in to it. It’s meanings that I must be too simple to understand or interpret or something. (防范地):我们是在聊天,你问这个问题,是不是意味着我太浅薄不能领悟其中的意思?

(Yet she is a sentimental woman also. ) (弗朗西斯卡同时又是个敏感的女人)

Robert : I’m sorry, I apologize. Well,

Roseman Bridge is at dawn, I guess I’d better be going. 对不起,嗯。天亮了,我想我该走了。

Francesca: Look, I’m sorry. 对不起。

Robert: No. I apologize. You must forgive me. That was a very indiscreet question. It was just dumb. 对不起,你必须原谅我。我问了一个轻率的问题。

(Both are same sentimental mind.) (两个冤家,心思缠结,总难丢下)Francesca: I feel like something’s spoiled now. 我想是我把谈话弄僵了。

Robert: No, it was a perfect evening, just the way it was (takes films out of fridge). Perfect evening, a nice walk, Thank you for the company and the brandy. 不,一个完美的夜晚,不错(他从冰箱中取出胶卷)。完美的月色、美好的散步。谢谢你的陪伴和白兰地。

You’re a good woman, Francesca. Keep the brandy forward in the cupboard. It might work out after a while (reaches the door and turns around). 你是一个好人,弗朗西斯卡。把白兰地放进去吧。白兰地一会儿就会让你感觉到了(走到门边转过身来)。

Oh, and don’t kid yourself, Francesca. You’re anything but a simple woman. 还有,不要自欺欺人,弗朗西斯卡。你什么都能做到,但你只是一个女人。

( He smiles and exits, Francesca doesn’t move for a moment, then crosses to the door as if to chase him when she is stopped by the phone ring, she picks up, face toward where Robert’s direction. (他淡淡一笑,转身离开。弗朗西斯卡只是呆呆地站着,接着她飞快地穿过门廊,脚步匆忙,好像要追赶他的脚步一样。这是家中的电话铃响,弗朗西斯卡抓起电话,脸朝罗伯特离去的方向努力张望。

I am a simple woman, that’s the hard core beneath the heavy and complicated surface. Francesca is challenged and shocked too. ) 我只是个女人,对,透过那么多繁复的表象下面,我看到了我的真谛。)Francesca (answering the phone): Johnson’s. Richard, hi! Yes, everyone settled in Okay? Good (looks someplace outside in the thunderstorm, looks Robert, indeed). I said well. (回答电话):约翰逊家。理查德,你好。是,你们在那里还好吗?好的(她的眼光追着雷雨中的某个方向,实际上,她在找寻罗伯特离去的身影),我说好的。

(A simple woman, who improve me to move,? After all those years of being a mother with good caring for everything? Except Robert the stranger, nobody, and the night wind passing through her maybe included. (就此一句:你只是个女人。弗朗西斯卡刹那间被他住!这么多年来她靠什么暧昧的态度过活在人世间、一个无所不能的家庭妇女的责任吗?现在有罗伯特,这个陌生人,向她坦率地说出了这种话。她面向夜风,想着。是的,除了夜风,还有罗伯特,闯入了她的心房。

The wind, Francesca unbuttons her gown showing her naked body to face the wind, the nature. I’m not sluttish. I need somebody to resonance for my thoughts, heart, and mind. She took the material life years ago by marring Richard for fulfilling American dream. 她解开睡袍,让自己的身体迎向风中。我并不淫荡,我只是希望有个人能与我共鸣。多年前下嫁理查德实现了物质生活的梦想.

But it turns to be more un fulfilling. Maybe she should not have purchased that American dream. Only if, possibly, could be, one challenges her, that’s the real wonderland of her. 可结果让她变得更加心神恍惚。也许不要这个物质生活也没有什么打不了的。我的梦想,是有个人与我共鸣。

She lets the thoughts occupying her entire mind until bugs from field sting on her body. She closes gown, carries Yeast’s Collection back into house and walks upstairs into the bedroom at there she watches her body in the mirror, fleshes youth hanging on middle-aged body. ) 直到田间小虫飞入她的身体叮蜇了她,她才收回思绪,穿好睡衣,合上叶慈的诗集,走进房间,走到楼上的卧室里。她看着梳妆台镜中哪个裸露的女人:年华未老,青春尚在。)

( Francesca sits down and writes as (弗朗西斯卡急书一封短信“……”If You’d Like Supper Again When White Moths Are On the Wing Come by Tonight After You’re Finished Anytime is free “如果你还想吃晚饭 当白蛾飞舞的时候 工作完成今晚过来 随时恭候

Finishes it, she goes out and drives to

Roseman Bridge, then takes it on big batten at the bridge entrance. ) 写好后,她驾车到罗斯曼桥,把那纸条贴到了桥入口处的大木板上。)

分享博文至:

发表评论