字体 -

难得长周末呆在家里。午后凉爽,太阳高照,煮一杯咖啡,温暖香溢。这篇文章触动我心底最柔软的部分。如果你看了,请耐心把它看完,然后问问你自己,你能在这高度竞争社会中做到这些吗

这首诗是美国纽约一家医院一位13岁的身患癌症的小女孩所写,她想知道有多少人能读到她这首诗。请把这首发人深省的诗传下去:)

This poem is written by a 13 year old teenager with cancer at a New York Hospital.

She wants to see how many people get her poem It is a quite amazing poem! Please pass it on…

=======================================================================================

SLOW DANCE(翩翩起舞)

Have you ever watched kids On a merry-go-round?(你是否曾关注过孩子们在旋转木马上玩耍?)

Or listened to the rain Slapping on the ground?(或聆听着雨点敲落在大地上?)

Ever followed a butterfly’s erratic flight?(你是否跟着一只蝴蝶漫无目标的飞旅过?)

Or gazed at the sun into the fading night?(或凝视着太阳直到她消失在夜幕之中?)

You better slow down. Don’t dance so fast.(你最好放慢一点。别跳得太快。)

Time is short. The music won’t last.(时光短暂,这美妙的乐曲不会无休止的奏下去。)

Do you run through each day On the fly? (你是否如同奔命一般过着每一天?)

When you ask How are you? Do you hear the reply? (当你在问:你好吗?你是否听到了对方的回答?)

When the day is done! (当一天结束!)

Do you lie in your bed With the next hundred chores Running through your head?

(你躺在你的床上是否被下一百个琐碎的杂事在你的脑海里给折腾得翻江倒海?) You’d better slow down, Don’t dance so fast. (你最好放慢一点别跳得太快。)

Time is short. The music won’t last.( 时光短暂。这美妙的乐曲不会无休止的奏下去。)

Ever told your child, We’ll do it tomorrow?( 你是否曾告诉过你的孩子,有什么事我们明天再做?)

And in your haste, Not see his hersorrow?(在你这匆忙的敷衍中,却忽视了她(他)的悲伤?)

Ever lost touch, Let a good friendship die(你是否因失去了联系,而让一个真正的友谊而死去)

Cause you never had time To call and say, (因为你没有时间,”Hi打个电话或问声你好!)

You’d better slow down Don’t dance so fast.( 你最好放慢一点。别跳得太快。)

Time is short. The music won’t last. (时光太短。这美妙的乐曲不会无休止地奏下去。)

When you run so fast to get somewhere(当你匆忙地赶向你的目距地)

You miss half the fun of getting there. (你失去的将是人生旅程中一半真正的快乐。)

When you worry and hurry through your day, (当你带着繁忙的懊恼,结束你的每一天,)

It is like an unopened giftThrown away.(这就像把一件还没有打开的珍贵礼物…丢弃。)

Life is not a race. Do take it slower,Hear the music ,Before the song is over……

(生活不是竞赛,请放慢一点聆听这美妙的音乐,在这歌声结束前不要中断……)

分享博文至: